A very pretty Tamara de Lempicka (1898 – 1980) Art Deco vase created by Goebel Artis Orbis in 2004. This large and stunning German porcelain Vase features Lempicka’s Callus Arums Lilies. This is a limited edition and authorized licensed vase in very nice condition. The vase includes the original certificate of authenticity. The vase features the same Callus Arums Lily design on both sides. As the artist most famous for capturing the style of art deco in the 1930s, Tamara de Lempicka has enjoyed a revived popularity and appreciation of her work. Some of her original paintings are now selling for millions of dollars. She was recently featured on a Google doodle.
An icon of the Jazz Age, painter Tamara de Lempicka was Art Deco’s diva. Her art and her life of great wealth, indiscriminate sexuality and endless intrigue epitomized 1920’s excess and indulgence. Tamara was a great beauty, a Polish aristocratic refugee of the Russian Revolution. She fled to Paris, where she studied art and made a name for herself through her cool, sleek sensual painting style; a style that soon came to epitomize the glamorous Art Deco look.
The vase measures 11.5" x 8" x 4.5"
- Five Star Ratings Galleria Migliori is RATED FIVE STARS on both Etsy and eBay.
- Free Shipping to the continental United States. Please contact us for shipping to other locations.*
- Fast Shipping We prepare and ship all items within 48 hours of ordering.*
- Free Returns Within seven days.*
- Item Condition *
* READ THE Galleria Migliori Policies PRIOR TO ORDERING.
Thanks for viewing: Tamara de Lempicka Callus Arums Lilies Vase