This is a Pierre Renoir bust entitled Head of Coco made by Alva Studios in 1958. It is a copy made from the original, which is held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The bust bears the Renoir stamp and the Alva Studios mark. Coco was the nickname of Renoir's son. The bust is made of Alvastone.
The overall dimensions of the bust and base are 16" x 7 1/2" X 7 1/2". The bust is 10 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 7 1/2". The bust is in very good condition. The wood base has some minor chips mostly on the corners.
- Five Star Ratings Galleria Migliori is RATED FIVE STARS on both Etsy and eBay.
- Free Shipping to the continental United States. Please contact us for shipping to other locations.*
- Fast Shipping We prepare and ship all items within 48 hours of ordering.*
- Free Returns Within seven days.*
- Item Condition *
* READ THE Galleria Migliori Policies PRIOR TO ORDERING.
Thanks for viewing: Pierre Renoir Bust of Coco by Alva Studios 1958