A nicely framed and matted limited edition giclee print by Otto Aguiar entitled "The Newspaper". It features an Art Deco type scene on a beach. A man and a woman are sitting on a bench reading a newspaper while the waves crash onto the sand. This giclee print is hand signed in gold and numbered 188 of 245. There is a plexiglass cover.
This Otto Aguiar artwork is in very good condition. There are a couple minor scuffs on the frame, mostly on the outer corners. Overall, with the frame, it measures 23" x 26 1/2" x 1 1/4".
- Five Star Ratings Galleria Migliori is RATED FIVE STARS on both Etsy and eBay.
- Free Shipping to the continental United States. Please contact us for shipping to other locations.*
- Fast Shipping We prepare and ship all items within 48 hours of ordering.*
- Free Returns Within seven days.*
- Item Condition *
* READ THE Galleria Migliori Policies PRIOR TO ORDERING.
Thanks for viewing: Otto Aguiar "The Newspaper" Giclee Print Limted Edition