A Native American Navajo woman sculpture carved from cedar wood, holding a bag of Bluebird Flour. Bluebird Flour is well-known on the Navajo Reservation as the best flour to use when making traditional Indian Fry Bread. The leftover bags (sacks) used to hold the flour are often made into other items such as children’s clothing. The sculpture measures 29" x 11" x 11".
- Five Star Ratings Galleria Migliori is RATED FIVE STARS on both Etsy and eBay.
- Free Shipping to the continental United States. Please contact us for shipping to other locations.*
- Fast Shipping We prepare and ship all items within 48 hours of ordering.*
- Free Returns Within seven days.*
- Item Condition *
* READ THE Galleria Migliori Policies PRIOR TO ORDERING.
Thanks for viewing: Navajo Woman Carved Sculpture with Bluebird Flour Sack