An original historical photograph entitled "Kayenta The Last Outpost", which is of the famous Western writer Zane Grey's Outfit at the Kayenta trading post in 1913'. Zane Grey was on an expedition through Arizona to explore the Rainbow Bridge with his guide John Wetherill. The photographer was Dr. Wiborn, a close personal friend of Zane Grey and fellow explorer. Dr. Wiborn wrote the description on the reverse of the photograph.
The photograph captures a very early view (1913) of an outpost trading post. The photo description includes the title "Kayenta The Last Outpost" and a description which reads in part "It is a country that dims and dwarfs all that is selfish...". The description is very poetic in cursive handwriting. Below the photo description is handwritten "Zane Grey Outfit" "Photo by Dr. Wiborn".
The photo measures 6" tall by 10 1/2" wide. One corner is bent. The photo shows signs of age to be expected and is in overall good condition.
- Five Star Ratings Galleria Migliori is RATED FIVE STARS on both Etsy and eBay.
- Free Shipping to the continental United States. Please contact us for shipping to other locations.*
- Fast Shipping We prepare and ship all items within 48 hours of ordering.*
- Free Returns Within seven days.*
- Item Condition *
* READ THE Galleria Migliori Policies PRIOR TO ORDERING.
Thanks for viewing: Historic Photograph of Zane Grey Outfit at Kayenta Trading Post