A very early Native American wedding vase made by Maria Martinez of the San Ildefonso Pueblo between 1923 and 1925. This is the only period in which she signed her name Marie. This pot is almost 100 years old and shows it age through scuffs and scratches.
The pot is valued based upon the work of Maria Martinez, one of the best know potters of all time, and on its significance as one of her earliest pieces. It measures 6" x 5" x 3.5".
- Five Star Ratings Galleria Migliori is RATED FIVE STARS on both Etsy and eBay.
- Free Shipping to the continental United States. Please contact us for shipping to other locations.*
- Fast Shipping We prepare and ship all items within 48 hours of ordering.*
- Free Returns Within seven days.*
- Item Condition *
* READ THE Galleria Migliori Policies PRIOR TO ORDERING.
Thanks for viewing: Early Maria Martinez (1887-1920) Pottery San Ildefonso Native American