A very colorful and detailed Wankan Tanka sculpture made by Cybis with a spectacularly detailed Native American Sioux headdress. This was a Twentieth Century limited edition of only 200. The original price for these was over $3,000 each.
The sculpture is large, measuring 9" across at the base and over 17" tall at the top of the headdress.
The pot is valued based upon the work of Maria Martinez, one of the best know potters of all time, and on its significance as one of her earliest pieces. It measures 6" x 5" x 3.5".
- Five Star Ratings Galleria Migliori is RATED FIVE STARS on both Etsy and eBay.
- Free Shipping to the continental United States. Please contact us for shipping to other locations.*
- Fast Shipping We prepare and ship all items within 48 hours of ordering.*
- Free Returns Within seven days.*
- Item Condition *
* READ THE Galleria Migliori Policies PRIOR TO ORDERING.
Thanks for viewing: Cybis Native American With Headdress Sculpture