An early and beautiful Niloak mission swirl vase made in Arkansas by Eagle Pottery (1901-1947). The vase is imprinted Niloak on the bottom. The vase measures 8" tall and 3 1/2" in diameter.
The vase appears perfect at first glance, but a closer inspection reveals two chips on the bottom and a stress fracture in the vase itself which starts from the top. The vase is priced at half its value due to these deficiencies.
- Five Star Ratings Galleria Migliori is RATED FIVE STARS on both Etsy and eBay.
- Free Shipping to the continental United States. Please contact us for shipping to other locations.*
- Fast Shipping We prepare and ship all items within 48 hours of ordering.*
- Free Returns Within seven days.*
- Item Condition *
* READ THE Galleria Migliori Policies PRIOR TO ORDERING.
Thanks for viewing: Antique Niloak Mission Swirl Pottery Vase